« Home | Irish Hiking Scarf is DONE! » | I ruined a set of needles!!! » | Irish Hiking Scarf » | "One of Us" » | Zoe's Scarf » | pantapantapanta » | Panta » | Ok - my list of projects planned and in progress: ... » | New Beginnings... » 

3.13.2006 

5 Hour Baby Sweater

Ok - so it's taking me more than 5 hours...but I'm on the second sleeve! So I may get it done this week! :)
It's actually looking pretty good too - like an actual sweater. I just hope that it doesn't come out all deformed or too big/small to actually fit a baby. I guess if it's too small, it can be a doll sweater for Zoe.
Anyhow...back to work.

With sweaters, I started out doing baby sweaters that amounted to knitting rectangles and sewing them together. And that was before I realized the necessity of gauge swatches. My olympic sweater was a for real grownup sweater! That fits me! Now I feel like I can knit anything.

Post a Comment