« Home | Zoe's Scarf » | pantapantapanta » | Panta » | Ok - my list of projects planned and in progress: ... » | New Beginnings... » 

2.10.2006 

"One of Us"

From my Aunt Martha:
"Ahhh yes. You are obviously one of us."

This in response to my email relishing in my love of knitting and yarn. I am now up to two baskets of yarn.
And I'm going here -> www.riverknitsyarn.com <- tomorrow with my sister whilst visiting for my neice's birthday.

I am 8" into John's Irish Hiking Scarf.
I am about 1/3 of the way done on Baby Ruth's Big, Cuddly Blanket on size 50 needles. Those things are beasts to control! But once I get on a roll, the blanket does knit up quickly. I need more than 15 minutes at a time to work on it though. :)

About me

  • I'm Erin
  • From Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States
My profile

FO - 2006

  • Irish Hiking Scarf
  • Pull-Through Scarf for Zoe
  • Panta from Craftster
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates