« Home | Irish Hiking Scarf » | "One of Us" » | Zoe's Scarf » | pantapantapanta » | Panta » | Ok - my list of projects planned and in progress: ... » | New Beginnings... » 

2.24.2006 

I ruined a set of needles!!!

I have no idea HOW I did it except that I was WAY too hard on them.
They are #10 Boye aluminum needles...I know, I know but I LIKE aluminum needles. :(
So on the purl rows for my IHS for John, my stitches tend to be tighter. I'm a tight knitter and a beginner too...so cut me some slack!
Anyway, I noticed that one of the needles was getting scratched all up so I looked at the tip of the other needle and IT'S SPLIT! I couldn't believe it! I can't be the first person that this has happened to - I know I'm not the Incredible Hulk of knitting. I think, though, that I will keep them as a reminder to WATCH MY TENSION! ;)

About me

  • I'm Erin
  • From Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States
My profile

FO - 2006

  • Irish Hiking Scarf
  • Pull-Through Scarf for Zoe
  • Panta from Craftster
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates