« Home 

1.06.2006 

New Beginnings...

It's a new year and I plan to start this year right. I stopped this morning and bought my first pair of circular needles and five skeins of Lion Homespun yarn...I'm going to make a shawl for myself. I figure I deserve something for me.
I also got a skein of grey Bernat acrylic to make a scarf for John. At least, that's the plan. :) I'm hoping that I can get it done before it gets warm again and he doesn't need it anymore. I love my husband. And I love the idea of him wearing something that I've made for him.
I'm looking forward to the year.

About me

  • I'm Erin
  • From Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States
My profile

Previous posts

FO - 2006

  • Irish Hiking Scarf
  • Pull-Through Scarf for Zoe
  • Panta from Craftster
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates